Tumblr thoughts reuploaded

A repuload of some things from my tumblr i posted back in the day but it still holds ture to me.

Game desing wibble
Two games i love despite the flawed  mechanic and  odd game design choices that make them not conventional fun to play are ill bleed and deadly premonition. I love the games just not there game play and always have fun with them for the shear force of charisma they have.

Comic book thought wibble
Okay fallow me on this one. Archie publishes sonic the hedgehog comic. Sonic has  cross over with Mario in the video games. Mega man’s comic are also published by Archie. The Archie gang has met The Punishe. Dc for a time licensed MLJ /red circle comics heroes( archies superheros ) for a while, and for a while tired to fuse them to mainline dc.
So in theory you could have a cross over of mario, sonic, mega man, the archie gang, punisher , dc heroes like super man, cross over and it all cloud be cannon in the comics.
Arent comics magical


unpopular options
I finally deiced to post some unpopular opinions I have/ think I have.
>Earthbound is over rated
>Sonic adventure 2 isnt that bad
>2001 a space odsey is badly paced and i hate it.
>Terranigma is the best snes action rpg
>I hate the term citizen kane of __
>citizen kane is over rated
> star wars episode 2(attack of the clones) is the worst of the three
>i dont like dr.who
>Smash 4 is as good as mele
>I want to see robin in a batman movie
>iron man 2 and 3 arent good
> the ghost in the shell 2 was okay
>the voyage home is chessy but i love it
> spider man 3 is not as bad as every one says it is
>lord of the rings for the snes is one of the worst licensed games ever

Comments