The joker spoiler free reivew



So I saw the joker today and I have mixed feelings on it. On one had the acting and setting and tone are all  super good and hit the right depressing notes. I like the  idea of the joker just begin some sad lonely man barely holding on to sanity, but at points it feels so woo is me i'm so sad depressed that it made me roll my eyes. A grate charter study is there with interesting points  and while i do like the theme of how we treat mentally ill people its still is sorta just there and feels  like this started out as a different movie were they added joker in later in development. The movie dose its best to make you feel sympathy for him and it almost works.

Now I hate how hes only the joker for the last 30 or so minutes of the film and there was apart that alsmost made me leave during it  form how eye rolling bad it is but then they actually use that for a clever polt point so postives.

maybe 8/10

Image result for we live in a society bottom text meme

Comments